Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Don't Be Stupid

Steven Furtick if you read this, you should talk about things like this on your tour. That would be tight! :) Or you can just read this blog in your services. Yes! 

All ya'll need to seek the good glory, not the bad glory. You need to seek actual divine experiences, not the fake demonic encounters that you think are God. So many people don't want to WAIT for God to show up. They get tired of waiting, and so Satan shows up and they take it as God. Just like if you get tired of waiting for a man or woman God will send you, and you settle for someone Satan sends you. 

 You get what you wanted, an experience, but it's not from God. It's from Satan. I swear if some of these people knew it was Satan, they probably wouldn't even care. But most of them are deceived, because they are ok with being deceived. They want to believe the evil spirit giving them easy attention is God. What if it isn't? Does God give easy attention to people? 

Do you know how LONG it took for me to have a supernatural experience with God? I had been walking with God for 28 years before God gave me a supernatural experience. The experience was getting "high" in the Holy Spirit and receiving the gift of tongues. But some people think right at the beginning in their walk with God they're gonna see glory clouds and gold dust and get slain in the spirit and hear "God." Those are just things to tickle your senses sent by Satan. 

God says, "Let go of the supernatural. You should not need supernatural experiences to follow me. Remember when I said in the Bible, "A wicked and adulterous generation asks for a sign." I value your faith more when you don't see anything supernatural. It means more to me. That is why I usually withhold such experiences from people. Lisa is right, I am not quick to give people these experiences, but Satan is. He wants to deceive you. Lisa wants me to explain why I let people get deceived by Satan. It keeps life interesting. Then I know who my true followers are and the ones who only care about signs. Do you want signs or do you want me? Do you want to get high or do you want to really KNOW me. Lisa knows me. She has spent years studying me and talking to the actual me. What do you know about me? Do you really want to know me, or just what I can do for you? Do you just want to be healthy and rich, or do you really want me?"

When Satan sends these false supernatural experiences, people swallow the bait hook, line and sinker. They choose to be stupid just because they want to feel special. Satan can make you feel special just like God can. Satan can give you warm fuzzy feelings. Satan can give you peace. Satan can even give you joy. You think drugs don't give people joy? You think the world doesn't give people joy? 

I don't care what happy and great feelings you are getting from a spiritual entity or a spiritual experience, how do you know it's God? How do you know? You better be sure it's God before you go on TV and tell millions of people that it's God. You better be sure it's God before you write a book saying it's God. 

Don't believe everything people say. And don't assume every supernatural experience is from God. Most of them are not. 

God loves you! The more you try to be wise, the more God will love you. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment