Friday, October 8, 2021

Loosing Things

 I had to say goodbye to my daughters 2 years ago but since then there have been a series of people that I loved so much. It has helped me to not miss them as much. The Lord gives and the Lord takes away, but blessed be the name of the Lord. 

Right after I lost my girls I met Brian who had a super cute 3 year old boy. His son really became my son for the next year. I also had very close friends at work and we went out to eat a lot. If I had kept my girls I wouldn't have gotten to do all those fun things. So God works all things together for your good when you love him. It is hard to say if I would have been more happy this past 2 years if I kept one or both my girls. I feel God says I would have had more peace. Yes that makes sense. 

Joyce Meyer says, "Stop being upset over things you can't do anything about. Getting upset about it just makes it worse."

I couldn't do anything about my ex loosing his mind. I couldn't do anything about my ex in laws wanting to keep my daughters all for themselves, except pray, but I really don't know what to pray for in regards to all that. It is such a delicate situation. 

May God give me wisdom. 


No comments:

Post a Comment