Sunday, October 10, 2021

Faith

"Have faith in God. Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours."

"Come and see what God has done." -Lauren Daigle "Noel" 

I had faith when God told me I could live in my house until I got raptured and that faith has paid off. I have gotten to live in my house for free for two years now. That is 48k that God essentially gave me the past two years. People might say, "What is the point of serving God? He won't give you anything."  Really? I got to have my new 4 bedroom beautiful house for free for the past 2 years. Is that God giving me nothing? I lost my girls, but I have gotten to keep my house. God will always give you something. He might take some things away, but he will always give you something too. 

 I felt God just told me he took my daughters away so that I could keep writing in this blog. This wouldn't be possible if I still had my girls with me. And he brought me a better husband, who is more loving and sweet and 10 times smarter then my last husband. God can do great things for you. Only believe. :)

Don't ever say God hasn't given you anything. The more grateful you are for what God has already done, the more he will do for you. 

The more grateful you are for the spiritual gifts God has already given you, the more he will give you.  The more grateful you are for God's presence of his friendship, the more of his presence he will give you. The more grateful you are for the food God has given you, the more food he will give you. :) The more grateful you are for the friends God has already given you, the more friends he will give you. Stay in faith. Stay grateful, no matter what. 

God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment