Sunday, October 10, 2021

Does God Exist?

 Yes. If you can't tell that from looking at nature, you are an idiot. :)

I used to say that I knew God was real because of how he saved me and changed me. I was a rebellious, selfish child and turned into a giving and humble young adult at the age of 14. 

Now I would say just look at nature. This all didn't come about by accident. It is too beautiful. Also God now talks to me, which some would say is crazy but I don't care. I used to hear God talk to me just a few times a year about important things. Now, since receiving the gift of tongues, it is 24/7 non stop. He sounds just like a best friend would sound like. Anything he tells me is kind and sweet. 

I used to hear about God speaking to people in listening to Joyce Meyer. She would say, "God told her...." One example is God told her in order to be successful in ministry she would need to strive for excellence and keep strife out of her life. That sounds like something God would say. Some could say that was just her own wise mind saying that to her. But no, God really does speak sometimes. You just need to listen to him. 

I think the more you listen to God, the more he will talk to you, just like we would be with other human beings. The more someone seems to want to talk to you, the more you talk. Like I keep writing my blog now because 250 of you a day out there are reading it, so I might as well keep writing. :)  

Hope you all enjoy reading what I write. :)

God bless!


No comments:

Post a Comment