Saturday, October 9, 2021

Dreams

 I just had a wonderful dream where I got a new car that was hot and a new giant house. I moved into the house with my mom and step dad. It was full of thrift store things so I was having fun sorting through all of it to see what I could sell and what should just be put in a corner of the house. Every room was huge and beautiful. My whole family was there; my grandparents, cousins, aunts. The house belonged to a church that would come have potlucks there. It was so cool. Thank you God for that happy dream. I needed that. :)

I miss my extended family. We used to get together a lot. My grandparents were all about family and staying in touch. But then again, they weren't. They never really called me. My grandma was always literally just moving stuff around from one of her houses to another. My grandpa was always trying to fix bikes or other things in his workshop. 

I used to have a great family.

No comments:

Post a Comment