Monday, October 25, 2021

To the People of India

 I have a heart for the people from India. I went on a missions trips to India when I was 14 with my church. I feel like God wants them to change their religion. Hinduism is not of God. It can be, but mostly they are lost. He has let them get deceived long enough. Not many Christians would have the courage to go into the heart of darkness of India. I did and it was part beautiful and part scary. 

God says, "Indian people, you worship only idols. You do not worship me, the one true God. Change your ways and acknowledge me. I will bless you if you choose any religion other then the one you have."

I would ask God about these people, "Why did you let them get so lost?" God says, "All I can say is I'm sorry."

Follow one God, people of India, not 100's of different gods. 

Why am I saying this? Because God loves you! And he wants you to be in heaven too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment