Sunday, October 24, 2021

To the Muslims

 I worked with a great woman at a pre-school who was Muslim in Irvine, CA. Her name was Shokofeh. I had a minor in Bible from my college. She had gotten a degree majoring in the Koran. She said to me one day that the Koran is very similar to my Old Testament. I said, "Ok that's cool." :)

I believe you all worship the same God I do, and I think that is awesome. I don't know why your Koran doesn't talk about Jesus as being God. I wish it did, so then we wouldn't think we are so different. Ya'll love to pray a lot, and I love to pray a lot. You guys try to be good and holy people. I try to be good and holy. 

God says, "Keep doing what you are doing. Don't mind the people that hate you. I don't hate you. Just keep being good even when people aren't good to you. Don't worry about people not trusting you. I trust you and I know you are good. Keep being great followers of me, and all other things will fall into place. Thank you for your solid devotion to me all these years. You really are some of my favorite followers. I respect your fear of me. I appreciate how closely you try to follow the law, but you could loosen up and learn something from the Christians. I really am a more merciful God then you all imagine that I am. I am somewhere in between what the Christians think I am and what you think. I am a just God but also merciful. Thank you for all you have done for me and the devotion you have showed me. It has not gone unnoticed. I will forever be grateful to your efforts in your religion. I will bless you always for the time you have been willing to spend paying homage to me."

God loves you!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment