Sunday, October 31, 2021

Quitter or Fighter?

 We grew up always saying, "That's not fair...." And how did our parents always respond? "Life isn't fair." Now I would like to say that to God. I have been trying to serve him well with my writing for awhile now and here comes my crazy stiff neck problem. God says, "You realize it is spiritual attack right?" Yeah but why do you allow Satan to attack me so often and so well? "Life is never fair. This will make you stronger." But I'm tired of being made stronger. "I know and I'm sorry." 

I remember after my ex husband went crazy and left me I was freaking out to my step dad and crying. I was saying to him, "Doesn't God realize I have gone through enough? I mean my dad and Roger dying and now this? Why does so much stuff have to keep happening to me?" 

Sometimes we just don't get it, do we? We think we are a good person. We do what we can to change the world, or help the world, and all we get is shitty situations. So then we might give up and say, "What's the point? Why be good when there seems to be no reward? Why should I be on God's side when he doesn't seem to be protecting me?" 

I remember one time in my brother's car he played "A Light at the End of the Tunnel" for me. The title is Tunnel by Third Day. We both went through a LOT in life. But I think we always tried to hold onto that hope, that someday things would be better. The strongest person I've ever known, besides myself, is my older brother. We both know how to take a hit! Which I suppose that is kind of bragging rights. I suppose we both could say to Satan, "Is that all you got? Really? You hit like a girl. You can't knock me down. I'll keep fighting no matter what you do. You suck." :)

Hey ya'll, don't give up. Whatever God has told you to do, keep doing it, even if Satan tries to knock you down as often as he can. Keep running. Keep punching that devil back. Keep hitting him with all you got. He will fall down and give up eventually. He can only take so many hits back. 

He isn't used to people fighting back. So many people when Satan hits them, they are an easy knock out. They are down with one punch. But you have to be resilient. You can't be a pansy and fight against Satan well. You have to be a strong warrior for Jesus! woot :)

Joyce Meyer says the best way to get Satan back is to go show love to as many people are you can. So do it. :) Amen! 

So here I am awake at 4am on Halloween listening to Hillsong worship and writing as if to say to Satan, "You thought you could take me out or slow me down? Never!" The song I thought of upon waking was "Can't Hold Us Down." If you ever wanted a motivation song for life, that would be it. It's all about how men can't hold women down, even though they might try. Us women will be heard, and we will STILL try to change the world. Ya'll can't hold us down, you overly strong dominant men. :) Women, let your voice be heard. Don't let Satan try to shut you up just because you're a woman. That doesn't have to discredit you because you are female. You have a right to speak just as much as men do. Satan tries to silence women a lot because he knows how powerful we can be. :)

Don't let Satan take you out. He can roar and foam but don't be scared of him. He can't touch you right? He can't get through unless you let him, but don't. Keep your guard up. Don't let him slither his way into your mind. God is good, all the time. Amen? We might not always understand what he does or why he allows some things to happen to us, but we have to trust him. You might say, "Why should I trust God?" Because there is no other being or entity worthy of your trust. If you can't trust God, who can you trust?  

Things might not be going the way you want them to, but just wait. "Those who wait on the Lord will soar on wings like eagles!" Let God work for you. Stop striving. Let God dictate your life. Any time we try to call the shots things blow up in our face. "Let it be." You know you need to let go and let God. Let him take things over and take a load off. See what he will do. God stands up when we sit down. As long as we are working, he won't do as much. When we finally take a break he says, "Ok can I take over now? Do you admit you need my help now?" Yes God, we know we need your help. And he goes to work. 

Let God work for you. He would be happy to. God bless. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment