Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Did God Create Evil?

 This is a question I have had for a long time myself. Why do snakes exist, and bees and fire ants? They are all evil, or the pain they inflict is evil. I know how painful bees are. I got stung by a bee between my toes and on my lip. 

Here is a good explanation for why evil exists. I am learning as you all are learning. :) This is from GotQuestions.org.

"If a person is asked, “Does cold exist?” the answer would likely be “yes.” However, this is incorrect. Cold does not exist. Cold is the absence of heat. Similarly, darkness does not exist; it is the absence of light. Evil is the absence of good, or better, evil is the absence of God. God did not have to create evil, but rather only allow for the absence of good."

God says, "I did not mean to create evil. It just happened. I did not mean for Satan to rebel. I did not expect that to happen. All evil stems from Satan. Satan created evil basically. I am sorry that I allowed that to happen. I allow Satan to keep existing because it keeps life more interesting. I know that doesn't make sense to your mortal minds why I would do that. But it is my world and I can do whatever I want to do to it."

Ok God, your will be done. 

I know that makes God sound impotent and helpless for him to say, regarding evil, "It just happened." But he told me, "That is the best explanation I could give you that your finite minds would understand. Not that I have to explain myself to all of you. But Lisa asked so...." Thanks God. :)

So Satan created evil. That makes sense to me. It is a pity that God allowed Satan to create evil, but there is nothing we can do about it, except pray for God to end this world soon so we can be in heaven,

I hope that helped you all understand this question better. Or maybe it just confused you more. :) May God bless you!




No comments:

Post a Comment