Thursday, October 21, 2021

Gov. Assistance

 Is government assistance good or bad? In my case it has been awesome! Thank you U.S. gov. for helping me so much! :) Since my family totally sucks, it was great that I could get some help. My grandma could have given me a free house, out of her 6 houses, as a graduation present. But since she is quite stingy, I have never gotten anything from her. My other grandma was quite wealthy too, but she also never gave me anything. :( So sad.....I have never gotten money from any family member. Ok my mom covered my bills for 4 months after my ex husband went crazy, but that was it. But thanks to our awesome government, and God, I have gotten to have my house for free for 2 years. I still had to pay my water and electric and internet bills, so I didn't just sit around all day. I was still working at Papa John's the past two years. I had that job and I collected rent on some rooms half that time. I don't know why I don't have tons of money saved now. I was in charge of buying all the food with my ex bf for us and his son. I guess that took most of my money. I went out to eat with co-workers a lot too. I also probably love McDonald's too much. :)

But seriously, gov. assistance isn't always bad. It can lead to people being lazy, but it didn't for me. I needed that help. However, now we have "Now Hiring" signs in almost every business in every city because there is too much gov. assistance going out. It would be hard for them to distinguish who really needs help and who doesn't. God bless our gov. and give them wisdom in that. :)

I remember growing up hearing negative comments about welfare. People in my family looked down on welfare and gov. assistance. I think they were just jealous. Why should some get free money or free things when others don't? All I can say is God decides who gets to be blessed and who doesn't. My bf has a lot more money saved then I do, but God blessed me with a free house, so I don't have much to complain about. We all get blessed in our own way, if we deserve it. :)

If you have gotten gov. assistance in any way, congrats! Don't take it for granted. If you didn't, well I guess everyone is getting something now. Thank you U.S. gov. for helping us all out. We love you!!!! :)

GOD BLESS AMERICA!


No comments:

Post a Comment