Tuesday, October 12, 2021

Is God Mad at Me?

 God says, "I am only mad at you if you go against my wishes. Listen to my voice. I am always telling you the right thing to do. The law is written on your heart, so you intrinsically know the right thing to do. Just do it. I hate all injustice and pride. If you stay humble, I will almost always be pleased with you. I do get mad at prideful people who think they never need me. You always need me. Please know that. Don't start to think that you know it all and you never need my help. I am always here to help you. Just ask. All things are possible if you believe. You have not because you ask not. If there is something you don't have, it might not mean that I am mad at you. It might just mean that you have not asked me for it yet. 

Often times, people don't ask me for things because they think I am mad at them. Don't assume that I am mad at you. If you have not sinned lately, there would be no reason for me to be mad at you. If you do sin, simply confess it, meaning admit that it was wrong, and I will forgive you. People think that I am way more harsh then I am. I am ready and willing to forgive you for anything. Just confess it. Meaning turn the other way and do better going forward. Then and only then will I totally and completely forgive you. I know you can do better. 

I seek to encourage you to do better, rather then condemn you totally for what you have already done. You are my child and I always only want what is best for you. Please believe me that I am only trying to protect you. I do not mean to be a killjoy. I just want you to walk the best paths in life. If it ever seems like I am punishing you, that is probably Satan talking to you. I do not punish people. I encourage people to do better. If you get sick, that is just cause and effect from you not living a healthy lifestyle. That does not mean I am mad at you. Try to take good care of yourself and then you won't get sick as much. Eat right. Exercise at least a little. Be kind to others to keep your stress levels low. Do good to others even if they don't do good to you. And for sure, forgive anyone who hurts you. If you do all those things, I have no reason to be mad at you. So you can rest easy knowing that I love you, and that I approve of almost everything you do. 

No one is perfect. I don't expect you to be perfect. It would be nice, but I know you all stumble in your own ways. I am ready with open arms to receive you back into my gracious love anytime you want to be close to me again. Just repent, of whatever you think you need to repent of, and we can be friends again. That is all I want is to be your friend. Be with me. Walk with me. Learn my ways. For I am gentle and humble and I seek to give you rest. I want your life to go well. Let me guide you."

Thank you God for that beautiful and comforting message. God loves you all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment