Friday, February 17, 2023

My Anger at False Prophets

With my ex-husband, he received two "words from the Lord" from two different guys. This was about 4 months before we broke up. I think this started his insanity. One guy said, "God told me to tell you that your wife is going to poison you." Wow right? I never would have. Another guy said, "God told me to tell you your wife is going to accuse you of molesting your daughter." I will say that is possible. Toward the end of our time together, he was starting to remind me of my dad so much. It creeped me out a lot. My dad went crazy too. He molested me because he was crazy, and his demons wouldn't leave him alone. I was worried that history would repeat itself with my ex-husband. Please pray that he would never even have the thought of molesting our daughters. He is currently taking care of them.

One time my oldest girl was sitting on his lap, and I didn't like it. I don't think dads and daughters should have really close contact. It is good to have proper boundaries in families. I think that is why most men want a son, because they don't want to be worried about how close is too close to get to their daughter. I can't imagine being in that position. It probably would get annoying.

In the early days of planet earth, the girls would stay inside with their mom, learning how to cook. The boys would go out in the field and work with their dads. The two genders almost never mixed, except for a mother and father cuddling at night. Churches were kept separated by genders. I always thought that was probably the best way to have church. Females and males didn't often mix. 

Now in our modern world, there is lots of mixture of the genders, which might be why there is so much confusion out there. No one knows who they are or what group they belong to. We are intermingling a lot. There are no longer men's jobs and women's jobs. The world has become one giant melting pot of everyone doing everything, which can be good but can also be bad. 

Anyways, back to the false prophet issue. If anyone tells you "God told me to tell you..." generally, don't listen to them. They are probably just trying to control you. Those two men probably wanted to break up our marriage, or else they wouldn't have said such terrible things to my ex. Just take it with a grain of salt if anyone tells you God has a word for you, from them. 

God can tell you directly what he wants to say to you. Ask God to tell you what he wants to tell you. Don't listen to supposed "prophets." They probably aren't actually prophets. They just give themself that title as an ego boost. 

And watch out for people trying to break up your relationship. That will always happen when you love someone, because it evokes jealousy in most of the people around you. They are envious of the love you have and the life that you have. They want what you have. If they can't get it, they will try to destroy what you have. Be on your guard. Be smart. Don't just listen to anyone's advice. Be careful who your best friends are. If they seem to be overly jealous of you, they do not qualify anymore as your friend. 


Deuteronomy 18:20-22 

"The prophet who presumes to speak a word in my name that I have not commanded him to speak, or who speaks in the name of other gods, that same prophet shall die. And if you say in your heart, ‘How may we know the word that the Lord has not spoken?’— when a prophet speaks in the name of the Lord, if the word does not come to pass or come true, that is a word that the Lord has not spoken; the prophet has spoken it presumptuously, and he shall surely be put to death."



No comments:

Post a Comment