Sunday, February 12, 2023

Anger at Men

 I have been hurt by almost every guy I've been around. Family, boyfriends, co-workers. I suppose that is just life but still, it has been hard. 

My brother has been harsh with me many times. My dad was a pervert. My step-dad was the biggest disappointment of my life. My ex went crazy. My other exes were petty and mean in their own ways. 

That is why I wrote my book "Believe in Love Again." It can be easy to lose faith in the opposite sex. It can be easy to start thinking I would never find a nice guy. But finally I found one, praise God! 

Why are men so mean to women? They are acting defensively I guess. They want to hurt the woman before she can hurt him, in hopes that she won't hurt him. But what if she never was going to hurt him? 


No comments:

Post a Comment