Saturday, February 11, 2023

Beautiful Forgiveness

 The best testimony I've ever heard is about Joyce Meyer. She was sexually abused by her dad for 10 years. When he got old, God told her to buy him a house, with all the money she made from her conferences and book sales. She did it. It wasn't easy, but she still did it. Before her dad died, he apologized to her and got saved. 

The verse "honor your mother and father" mainly means that you are supposed to care for them when they are old. 

I have always wondered if I could be like her toward my dad. I found out recently that my dad has cancer. I don't really have lots of extra money to care for him, but that is for the best I think. I wouldn't have wanted to care for him anyways. We can't all be like Joyce Meyer, but good job to her for doing what few of us would ever do. 



No comments:

Post a Comment