Friday, February 10, 2023

Valentine's Day

So many women get very serious about Valentine's Day. The gift her man gives her, she thinks, will tell her how much he really loves her. One day of the year, men are tested by their woman everywhere. And thanks to social media, she gets to see what all the other husbands out there got their wives. 

One year I told my ex-husband he didn't have to get me anything for Valentine's Day. Then the day came, and I was mad he didn't get me anything. That was after I looked at Facebook and realized I had nothing to brag about. I didn't have anything. :(

So he went out and got me an $80 bouquet of flowers. Then I was mad that he spent so much on flowers. Poor men. Us women are never happy with what they do. 

I recommend to you guys that you get a simple box of chocolates, a big teddy bear and a single flower for your woman. I think that would be the most meaningful gift. And get a card and write a love poem to her. It might be hard to think of what to write, but at least try. Women are always thinking of how much they love their man. We just want to know that our man is thinking mostly the same things. 

I hope you all have a beautiful and happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment