Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Caring for my Mom

 I have been writing books for the past month. They are mostly all around 50 pages, so not really long but I have covered every topic I could think to cover. Faith will be next. I am now writing one on anger. 

It is quite ironic considering my last blog, that I started writing again so that I could possibly make lots of money in case I need to care for my mom someday. I feel really bad that she is still having to live with my step-dad. I know she always wondered if he was a child-molester. She tried killing herself 3 years ago, after I think she realized that he probably is. Ever since then I have wanted to get her out of that insane living situation. She isn't a kid that he is molesting, but just being with someone and knowing that about them must make a person go insane. A big part of me wants her to live with me and my new man, but I am still scared of her anger. She has always had blood sugar issues. She lived on sugar most of her life, so it could be diabetes, but she always called it hypo-glycemia. 

I want her to be involved in her future grandkids' lives, but part of me doesn't. Part of me just wants to see very little of her the rest of my life. She isn't a very big kid person, probably because of her scoliosis so she doesn't have the stamina to be around kids very much. I don't know if I can say that her temper tantrums with my last 2 kids ruined her chances to be around my future kids. 

We have a very complex relationship, as I guess most people have with their mom or dad. Pray for me to know what would be best. Thanks all. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment