Monday, February 13, 2023

Anger When Hungry

I loved a little wall decor item I saw at Wal-mart. I was almost going to buy it and hang it up at my job. It said, "Sorry for what I said when I was hungry." I had a boss who was pretty much anorexic. She barely ever ate, and as a result she always seemed very angry. I tried to get her smoothies often to keep her happy. :)

I had the same issue with my mom growing up. She was almost always hungry, and therefore she almost always seemed angry. If she did eat, it wasn't things that were good for her. She ate junk and sugar, and then felt terrible all the time. Ironically her mom, my grandma, was very much into reading books about health and nutrition. My dad's goal originally was to be a nutrition professor. 

If you don't know how to feed yourself well, you will be a very hard person to get along with. Most people don't realize how having a healthy diet can affect everything about your life. If you struggle in your mental health, be more careful about what you eat. Don't starve yourself, unless you are doing religious fasting. Eat lots of protein, so you won't get hungry as often. Eat sugar less. Make some banana bread and drink milk often. Eat more cheese and meat. 

Many people get headaches due to being overly hungry. Of course if you have a headache, you won't be as nice to the people in your life. Try to care for yourself well so that you can care for those you love well. Eat healthy and stay strong. Always take good care of yourself. 


No comments:

Post a Comment