Sunday, February 5, 2023

Living with a Crazy Person


I remember in regards to my ex-husband, my mom said, "Living with a crazy person can make you go crazy too." If you are starting to feel crazy, maybe you need to live with other people. I was so stressed living with my ex. I had never felt so stressed out in my life. He kept accusing me of cheating on him, even though I wasn't. He had been cheated on a lot by his first wife, so he assumed history would repeat itself. He was checking my phone while I was sleeping and questioning me almost every day. It was totally nuts. 

I developed a twitch on my left eyebrow that was quite painful. I remember wondering if that might lead to a stroke. After I finally asked him to move out, the twitch went away and my stress went away. I felt so much better. It was like a giant rain cloud left and the sun came out. I could finally be at peace. 

If someone is always attacking you for no reason, it can start to make you feel a bit crazy, which could possibly make you commit suicide. I wondered back then if he was trying to make me crazy. Maybe he wanted everyone to act just as crazy as him. Maybe he was trying to scare me away from him. I don't know if he had an objective, but it was driving me insane. 

The more annoyed a person is, the more they will want to end their life. The solution is to just avoid annoying people and annoying situations. You might think that is impossible, but it's not. If you hate your job, there are plenty of jobs out there. If you hate who you live with, then move. God can open doors for you if you want him to. It is not worth you going crazy to endure whatever it is you are enduring. Let yourself be at peace. Let yourself be happy. Change whatever you need to change so that you won't feel crazy anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment