Monday, February 27, 2023

Crazy Nightmares

 My boyfriend keeps having dreams that I am with a black guy. I think it's because he thinks black guys are better than him so he is worried I might go that route. I highly doubt I ever would. There has been a bit of a disagreement with us lately, so maybe that is why he is worried he could lose me. He is currently on two medications, and I only want him to be on one. Well I would prefer that he is on nothing, but he is stubborn about being at least on one and now on two. May God be with us. 

I suppose from his dreams, it made me just dream last night that my oldest girl kept trying to give flowers to a black boy at school. I was concerned for her that she liked him. I think most parents want their kids to pick the same race that they are. Of course anything my daughters do now is out of my hands, since I am not allowed to be in their life. Really I did all this to myself, by not sucking up enough to my former in laws. I am not very good at sucking up to people. If anyone doesn't like me, I just say whatever and don't even try. 

I never cared about sucking up to my step-dad or any of my exes. That is probably why I end up moving around a lot. I suppose it's because with any place where I live, I don't care much if I stay or have to leave. I am happy to do whatever. It is probably because I always know I can find somewhere to live or a new job to work at or a new person to be with. I have never felt stuck in any place. 

I feel somewhat stuck now but in a good way. I really love my current boyfriend, so hopefully things will be ok with his double medication thing. I think his anti-depressant was making sleep difficult for him so he got a sleeping pill. Both are not supposed to be taken at a time. Hopefully he will see the truth on that soon, and hopefully he will care. 



No comments:

Post a Comment