Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Demonic Oppression

Matthew 4:24 

"Jesus' fame spread throughout all Syria, and they brought him all the sick, those afflicted with various diseases and pains, those oppressed by demons, those having seizures, and paralytics, and he healed them."

If you feel oppressed by demons, know that God can and will heal you. Just ask him. "Anyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved." That is not just spiritual salvation. It is every kind of salvation. God wants to save you mentally, emotionally, physically and deliver you from any demonic oppression. We don't just get saved in order to get into heaven. We are saved so that we can have a great life on earth as well. Jesus said, "I came that you may have life and life abundantly." If you are oppressed by any evil spirits, you cannot have a full life. Most mental health issues are caused by demonic oppression. It is caused by Satan invading your mind and giving you destructive thoughts. He takes over your thoughts and tries to "steal, kill and destroy" anything good in your life. 

My ex-husband was very much oppressed by demons. He kept having auditory hallucinations that he had no control over. He kept accusing me of saying things I didn't say. I was blown away that that was even possible. Satan has a lot of tricks of his trade to mess with your head. Never under-estimate how much he can do. You need to get free of him. You need to transition from darkness to light. It is time to set your mind free and be saved. 

You might think you are already saved. Most people do actually. If you are plagued a lot by demons, I hate to say it, but you probably aren't saved. If you are walking in the peace of the Holy Spirit, you won't be plagued by demons at the same time. 

In order to get fully saved, simply say this prayer, "God please help me. I can't live this life without you. Holy Spirit please invade my mind and heart. Transform me into a person that is like you. I want to follow you the rest of my life. I am not my own anymore. I was bought at a price when Jesus paid a huge price for my soul. I surrender my mind and my will to you. Holy Spirit take over from here on out. My life is yours."


No comments:

Post a Comment