Wednesday, February 15, 2023

Time to Cook

 If you are always wondering what to eat, here are some ideas. Banana bread muffins are always fun to make and eat. I just made apple cinnamon muffins. I know you would all love to try one. :)

I love to make pasta with a mix of alfredo and marinara sauce. At Cheesecake Factory they call that pink sauce. I usually add in mixed frozen veggies or just peas. Some kind of meat is nice to add in too, like chicken or smoked sausage. 

For snacks, you could make 7 layer bean dip. You don't have to make it in layers. Just mix it all together.

I also love to make smoothies. There is a great mix of frozen strawberries and bananas you can get. Also get frozen yogurt, or just vanilla ice cream and blend it all up. It is the best snack in the history of snacks!

I get heartburn a lot now in my pregnancy. I am 7 months in ah... The best cure for my heartburn is a muffin and milk. If you get bad heartburn too, try having that. 

Happy cooking all!

No comments:

Post a Comment