Friday, February 17, 2023

Road Rage

I had an ex that had terrible road rage. He loved to weave in and out of traffic, speed as fast as he could and just be a generally reckless and horrible driver. He kept wanting me to go to 6 Flags with him 2 hours south of where we lived in San Antonio. I did the trip two times, but after that I decided not to go. His attitude in the car was insane. He was an Uber driver for 10 years, so possibly that just made him out of control in regards to driving. 

On one of our trips, he got mad at me for no reason and threatened to drop me off on the side of the road. I'm sure he was just mad the drive was so long, but he had wanted to go. 

I had tried to warn him earlier that day to not cut people off so much. I said, "You never know who might have a gun in their car." I have no idea why he liked to drive that way. I suppose to show his dominance on the road. He was a pretty skinny guy. Maybe that was his only way to flex his muscles. Instead of a short man's complex, he had a skinny guy complex I guess. 

On that trip also he almost ran out of gas, and there was no gas station around. I looked them up on my phone. We finally got to one, and he just drove right past it. He almost gave me a heart attack. He was just a jerk, and he wanted to see me aggravated. He stopped at the next one. I was so mad and stressed out. I told him when we got home, "I am never getting in a car with you ever again." And I didn't. 

I have not seen him in over a year, which is probably really good. He made my life a nightmare many times over the year and half I was with him. Ladies, be careful who you link up with. It is nice to try helping the crazy guys, but don't take on more than you can handle. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment